Κυριακή, Οκτωβρίου 23, 2011

Why Have You Made Up Your Mind To Lose Your Fund



My name is DR. JAMES ANDERSON. I am the newly appointed Director of Oputa Panel and the 10th Director of Oputa Panel . I assumed duty as Director, Oputa Panel September 4, 2011 at the panel Corporate Head Office following the confirmation of my nomination by the Senate on Wednesday, September 3, 2011.

However, acting in my capacity as the newly-appointed Director of the (OP), I
have been mandated by the Senate National Assembly to check through the statutory disk of every payment pending during the last quarter of the year. Hence, your payment file has been forwarded to my desk for final approval. Therefore, after vetting and verification about the source and origin of your funds, I am convinced 100% that the part payment is a legitimate contract/inheritance claim. Hence, I have granted approval for the release of the fund in your favor.

But to my greatest surprise a man who claim to be your representative said you have given a go ahead for your fund to be confiscated and transfer to federal reserve treasure as abandon unclaimed fund but before we will grant such we have to make contact with you to confirm the claim that is the reason for this email why have you made up to lose your fund.


Officially Signed
Oputa Panel
Email: pniotbll@zoho.com
Yours Sincerely,
DR. JAMES ANDERSON

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.