Πέμπτη, Οκτωβρίου 13, 2011

From,Iraq John England(US Military).

From, John England (US Military).
Dear Friend       
I hope my e-mail meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name is John England of the Engineering Unit of US Military here in Baghdad in Iraq; we have about $30 Million US dollars that we want to move out of the country in three digital boxes. My partners and I need a good partner out there, someone we can trust to receive the funds on our behalf.
It is oil money and legal.
We have made arrangements with a Diplomatic Courier Service that will move the funds out of Iraq as a Family Treasures, also we have made arrangement to transfer the said fund through Bank of Baghdad depending on what you want the most important thing is; Can
We Trust you once the funds get to you, simply take out 30% as your share and keep the remaining 70% for us. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to, ours is sending it to you safely.
Also you can view the Link:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi//2988455.stm
If you are interested I will furnish you with more Details upon receipt of your response and contact details. But I can assure you the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times.
I look forward to your reply and co-operation.
Regards,
John England
Private and secured e-mail:info.JEngland@gmail.com
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.