Πέμπτη, Οκτωβρίου 20, 2011

From Daughter of Libya' President Hadji. Ayesha Muammar Gaddafi(Your Quickly Respond Is Needed)



From Hadji. Ayesha Muammar Gaddafi
Daughter of Libya' President Muammar Gaddafi 

 
 

Hello,
 
It is with tears and pains that I am writing this mail from my hiding ground here in Algeria with my new born baby and few family members, I don't want you to pity me, but I need your trust.

I found your e-mail address through INTERNET recommendation from a friend. My father Libyan president Muammar Gaddafi is at serious war with our country rebels and their foreign backers who are hungry for Libyan oil and our lives are no longer safe at Libya.  And I hope to rely on you to administer to my last will.

I wish to part this last sum of US$5.5Million secured and  packaged in security safe box now in Europe through the help of our diplomatic mission.This the contact number of the person where this US$5.5Million  is +31208905529 his name is Mr.Ali Musa,he secretly told me to move this fund out of this country to avoid further investigation from government  from placing the fund on hold that was the reason while i contacted  you to help me receive this fund and use it to start a very good  investment in your country till the war is over then i can join you.This the telephone number of Mr.Ali Musa you can call him for more confirmation +31208905529.

 
My main reason of contacting you is I want you to receive this fund  on my behalf and use it for profitable  investment in your country,I really wish to settle down and have my own family with my own husband. If you are touched and willing to assist me out of my present situation, reply me back quickly for more details.

Your respond to this mail is urgently needed,Kindly forward you full contact informations  as you respond to my mail if you really intrested to handel this investment on my behalf.kindly forward Your full name ,address, cell phone number where he will reach you easily.

Best Regards,

Hadji. Ayesha Muammar Gaddafi
Daughter of Libya' President Muammar Gaddafi

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.