Πέμπτη, Οκτωβρίου 13, 2011

for your urgent attention.

Hello ,
 
I hope this email will get to you in good health, I wish to notify you again that you were listed as a beneficiary to the total sum of (Four Million British Pounds) Ј4,000,000.00 sterling pounds in the codicil and last testament of my deceased client. Name now withheld since this is my second letter to you.
 
A regular mail was dispatched to you long ago but yet no reply from you. I am contacting you again because the instruction on the WILL TESTAMENT stipulates that this fund should be paid directly to you as the next of KIN to the inheritance funds.
 
I request you to kindly acknowledge officially, enabling me file all necessary legal documents to the paying bank consultant firm for the urgent release of this inheritance funds to you with all legal judiciary support.
 
Please send an acknowledgment email with your contact details and forwarding address to enable me process your inheritance.
 
Yours Truly,
Mr. Harry Gow.       
Tel: +4470457 39810/+447024055469.
Email: (harrygows@rediffmail.com)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.