Σάββατο, Οκτωβρίου 08, 2011

Investment Asset.

6-8 Wemyss Place,
Edinburgh EH3 6DH,
E14 5HP United Kingdom.
Postal Account:80-2-2

Good Day,

I am an investment consultant working with UBS Bank London,I will be happy
to work this deal out with you if you have a corporate or personal
Bank Account
and if you are capable to keep TOP SECRET. I need strong Assurance that you
will never let me down, if I transfer this money to your account, we
are One of
the largest and oldest independent self managed funds management company
with over $134billion Capital Investment Funds.

Nevertheless, as an Investment consultant, I handle all our Investor's Direct
Capital Funds and secretly extract 1.5% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit
(EMRCP) per annum on each of the Investor's Magellan Capital Funds.

As an expert, I have made over $38.6 Million from the Investor's EMRCP
and I am
hereby looking for someone to trust who will stand as an Investor to receive
the funds as Annual Investment Proceeds from Magellan Capital Funds.

All confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made available to you
prior to your acceptance.

Meanwhile, I have worked out the strategies and technicalities whereby the
funds can be claimed in any of our Clearing banks without any hitches. Our
sharing ratio should be 60-40, I think this is fair.

If you are interested, Please email me your direct telephone number and
complete Name and Address for discussion of this transaction in
further detail.

Sincerely,

Mr. Frank Ness

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.