Κυριακή, Οκτωβρίου 16, 2011

From : Moses Andrews

Greetings,

I will like to introduce you to a business that will be an opportunity for both of us. I am working with a company that needed somebody that can supply them a chemical to produce Animal injections and food supplement for sub Sahara Africa horses

I know a dealer whom I will give you the contact so that you can buy from them and resell it to our company at a very high price. The dealer is selling the chemical at the rate of 25,000 US$ per gallon and my organisation will buy it from you at the rate of 65,000 US$ per gallon. After the transaction the profit margin from the business will be share by both of us.

If you are interested kindly contact me so that I will give you more information's, so that you can contact the director in charge.

Hope to hear from you. Thanks

Sincerely

Mr. Moses Andrews
Senior Veterinarian Officer

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.