Τρίτη, Οκτωβρίου 11, 2011

Re:

Dear Friend,

Good day and compliments, i know this letter will definitely
come to you as a huge surprise,I am Capt. John Mayor, a US
Marine, serving in the 3rd Battalion, 25th Marine Regiment
which Patrols the Anbar province, IRAQ.

I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up
courage to contact you. I am presently in Pakistan and I found your
contact particulars in an address journal. I am seeking your
assistance to evacuate the sum of $10,570,000 (Ten million
Five Hundred and Seventy Thousand USD) to the States or any safe
country, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your
care until I complete my service here.This is no stolen money and
there are no dangers involved.

God bless America.

Respectfully,
Capt. John Mayor
United States Marine Corps.(USMC)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.