Πέμπτη, Νοεμβρίου 03, 2011

HELLO HOW ARE YOU



Dear,
        Friend

I am pleased and delighted to have contact with you via this medium. My name is Salif kabore, I am from Dori Village in Burkina Faso nationality.


I personally decided to contact you for successful of my heritance.


I have 256 kilogram of 22plus Carat Alluvial Gold Dust with ( Nine million six hundred thousand dollars $9.600.000.00 ) which i merited from my late mother Mrs Kafila Kabore leave for me with my brother and sister and my mother have a mining that help her before she dead, The miner know about the heritance it's him give me the secret of the heritance to claim it an I should look assistance will be help me claim my mother heritance for us, which i decided to look for assistance to claim it from the Security company in Burkina Faso since 8year ago that my mother keep the heritance consignment box.


If you accept to assistance me with your financial, I will give you all instruction details and you be our cousin to claim the consignment for us because we did not know any our mother with our father family since they born us in Kumasi Ghana.


Your percentage will be 40% with expenses incurred during the business,60% will be for me with my brother and sister.



If you are interested,please write back for more explanation and also you are free to call me on my private line E-mail me directly on: kabores27@yahoo.com              +22677193784      


Thanks,

Best Regard
Salif Kabore.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.