Πέμπτη, Νοεμβρίου 03, 2011

BUSINESS PROPOSAL..

From The Desk of: Mr. Michael Woods
Managing Director, SCB Asset Management
Standard Chartered Bank
Hillsborough Centre, Sheffield, Sth Yorkshire S6 4HL
United Kingdom.


My name is Mr. Michael Woods.

I am the Managing Director, SCB Asset Management Limited,[Standard Chartered Bank] Sheffield Branch United Kingdom. I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and I.
As the Managing Director SCB Asset Management, it is my duty to send in financial report to my head office at the end of each business year. On the course of last year (2010) business audit report, I discovered that my branch made 9.550 Million British Pounds (£9,550,000.00) which my head office is not very much aware of and will never be aware of it.
I have placed this funds on what we call Escrow account with no beneficiary. As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly involved or connected to this money, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get 20% of the total funds as commission.
There are practically no risks involved, the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, it will be a simply bank to bank transfer, and all I need from you is to stand and claim as the original depositor of these funds with my branch, so that my head office can order the immediate transfer to your designated bank account within few working days.
If you accept to work with me I will appreciate it very much as you are the first and the only person I am contacting for this transaction. I will send you my direct telephone number immediately I receive your response to enable us start the process, I wait for your response.


Mr. Michael Woods
Managing Director, SCB Asset Management
(Standard Chartered Bank - Sheffield)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.