Πέμπτη, Νοεμβρίου 03, 2011

From Andre’s wife



From Andre's wife
My name is Madam Jocelyn Andre and childless, always cheerful with a desire to do good and give those who need help. The principles which I rely in life are faith, humanity, solidarity, respect and trust. With your permission I want you to present my sincere initiatives and proposals. In the spirit of faith, solidarity, humanity and common sense appeal to your wisdom and kindness as a human of this planet with the request friendship sustains me if you consider setting up a foundation for humanitarian work with $7.5 million inherited from my late husband who was an industrialist. I decided to donate these funds because I have no child and my days are numbered according to my physician who always examines my health because I was diagnosed by cancer. I want you to use these funds nationally and internationally to people without hope, against which we must not be careless. Reply me urgently for my confirmation of your capability handling this humanitarian service without a disappointment to my trust, putting this funds into your hand.
Remain blessed with your family
Madam Jocelyn Andre

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.