Πέμπτη, Ιουνίου 04, 2015

PROPOSAL

Dear,
 
How are you today, I hope all is well with you.
 
I am Mr. David Johnson. I work with the Bank of Africa in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire. I am contacting you in regards to a fund transfer. I will appreciate your willingness to handle this with maturity as I contacted you based on sincere trust and mutual benefit. I will give you all the details you need to know regarding this project/transaction. It is 100% legal and risk free.
 
I am interested to invest in these areas (Real Estate Management / Construction, Land and Multifamily Housing, Library Equipment's, Hospital / Laboratories Equipment's, Agricultural Equipment's  and other lucrative business which you can advice on as you will assist me to handle it.
 
I will give you all the details you need to know regarding this transaction. It is 100% legal and risk free.
 
Please reply with your direct phone number.
 
I contacted you on sincere trust and mutual benefit to both of us.
 
I await your response.
 
Thanks and God bless you.
Mr. David Johnson
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.