Σάββατο, Μαρτίου 22, 2014

Mail

Dear Friend,


I am Mr. Matin Leon,a Lawyer in the UK.I am reaching out to you in respect of an investment opportunity.


I am soliciting your assistance in repatriating the funds and properties left by my late client before it will be declared un-serviceable by the bank where the huge deposit is lodged and confiscated by the Government. My Client died Intestate(without Will) and every attempt to trace any member of his extended family has proved unsuccessful as he died with his entire first family.


I will give you more information upon your response. If this proposal is acceptable to you, kindly email your following information to me for further confirmation.


A. Private telephone and fax numbers.
B. Your postal/residential address
C. Identification/Occupation.


I humbly look forward to your soonest response.


Yours Faithfully,
Matin Leon Esq

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.