Παρασκευή, Νοεμβρίου 15, 2013

**NVGC** Hot Mining Play

Good Afternoon,

Have you been following my latest alert NVGC. I hope you have because we had an explosive day.

NVGC Opened the day at .2475 and closed the day at .32 cents  for gains of 29%

Not bad for the first day of my alert but I have much higher expectations for NVGC. I fully Expect
NVGC to continue its run into the .50 cent range and beyond!

Did you happen to see the news that NVGC put out earlier in the day? It is pretty substantial and talks
about NVGC sending 3 mining experts to the Diamond Jim Mine to collect samples to prove just how much
precious metal is in the mine.

This news hitting the wires created the highest volume day in the stocks history which says a lot about how
the street perceives this news. As more press is put out from NVGC I anticipate that even more investors
will get involved sending the price even higher.

If you have been a reader of mine for more than a few weeks you know that nearly every alert I send out
to my readers makes a massive upside move after the alert. This newsletters coverage of NVGC has just
started and we don't plan to stop anytime soon.

Continue to keep NVGC at the forefront of your computer monitor.

See you at the top!




















Disclaimer:  http://www.fotoshack.us/fotos/84161obscure-disclaimer.jpg

Unsubscribe


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.