Πέμπτη, Μαρτίου 01, 2012

URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED.

Royal House Chambers
Solicitors & Advocates
Block 2, Flat 5,blvarb Rd,
PMB 441,Lome Togo,
With Due Respect:
 
 
 
I am Barrister Davis Emmanuel, a solicitor at law. I have an important
message for you concerning the death of my late client who is a relative
and a national of you country that bear the same last name with you, who
used to work with Togo shell Company here in Lome Togo, he left behind in
the bank here in my Country US$14.5 Million.
 
 
 
Please get back to me if you are interested in working out this mutual
benefit with me and receive this money into your account over there. Make
sure you get back to me directly from your private email address ( davischambers57@hotmail.com )to my private email for easy communication
is very simple try to follow my instruction if you can handle this with me
God bless you.
 
 
 
My questions are:-
1.PLEASE CAN YOU CHAMPION THIS TRANSACTION??...........................
2.CAN I GIVE YOU TRUST?..................................
4.HOPE YOU WILL NOT EAT MY SHARE WHEN THIS FUND GET INTO YOUR ACCOUNT?
YES.....................NO.............
5.YOUR FULL NAME.........................................
6.YOUR RESIDENCE ADDRESS............................
7.PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS ...........................
8.PRIVATE MOBILE TELEPHONE NO.........................
9.COUNTRY.....................
10.OCCUPATION..................
11.AGE.........................
12.MARITAL STATUS................
 
 
 
Best Regards,
Emmanuel Davis Esq.
Email: davischambers57@hotmail.com

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.