Παρασκευή, Φεβρουαρίου 03, 2012

LETS WORK TOGETHER

Dear friend,

My name is Mr Patrick Mba, Personal Assistant to Mr. Boris
Mikhail Khodorkovsky, the arrested Chairman/ CEO of Yukos Oil and Bank
Menatep SPB in Russia who is presently in jail.

I have the documents of a large amount of funds which he handed over to
me before he was detained and tried in Russia for financing political
parties (the Union of Right Forces, led by Boris Nemtsov and Yabloko, a
Liberal/ Social Democratic Party led by Gregor Yavlinsky) opposed to
the Government of Mr. Vladmir Putin, the current President of Russia,
thereby leading to the freezing of his finances and assets.
You can read more about his ordeal from the following sites:

Http://www.supportmbk.com
Http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2005/03/29/58914.html
Http://news.ft.com/cms/4bb9612a-d254-11d8-b661-00000e2511c8.html
Http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3213505.stm
Http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/3042850.stm

After searching through the books of your Country's Chambers of
Commerce and Industries here in Russia, I am contacting you to assist me to
re-profile the funds and equally invest same on his behalf. The total
amount of funds to be re-profiled is one hundred Forty Six Million United
State
Dollars (USD$146,000,000.00) and you will be paid 20% for your management
services.

As soon as I receive your acceptance through my personal email address:

I will send you the necessary details and my personal identification
documents.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Patrick Mba

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.